Vision Merisuola Musky Fly Rod
Vision Merisuola Musky Fly Rod← PREVIOUS | NEXT →
The Future is Here – Stronger, Lighter, Better.
Look no further. The next level of Merisuola Musky fly rods brings stronger and lighter rods for every musky, halibut, pike and all the other fly anglers hunting for big predatory species.
Every Merisuola Musky rod is reinforced with graphene – the strongest tested material in the world. Graphene enabled us to create the next level of Merisuola rods. Merisuola Musky rods have fast action and a tremendous amount of pure power to tame the biggest musky and other species and cast very, very big fly patterns.
We continued to follow our pioneering work in the fly fishing scene with EVA handles, as they give you so much pure performance and a longer lifecycle. The shape of the handle is truly special in these Musky rods as they are designed especially for musky fishing. The extended front and rear handles are perfect for the figure of eight when the big fish follow the fly to the boat. The long rear handle also gives you excellent arm support when casting long days with huge flies and fighting with big fish.
Every Merisuola Musky rod is unsanded & unpainted blank for achieving the best possible action. Rods have new patented recoil nickel titanium stripping and REC snake guides. They are supplied in a custom aluminium tube with engraved metal end caps and a classy cloth bag.
- Fast action - Four piece rods
- A natural unsanded and unpainted blank for the best action
- Unique graphene reinforced resin combined with a mix of different carbon fibre
- A double nut up-locking precision machined aluminium reel seat
- Patented REC Cerecoil nickel titanium stripping and REC snake guides
- Extended fighting butt and a musky silhouette on the end cap of the FB
- Extended full wells EVA handles
- Supplied in a custom aluminium tube