RIO Intouch Versitip Ii Fly Line
RIO Intouch Versitip Ii Fly Line← PREVIOUS | NEXT →
A POWERFUL, INTERCHANGEABLE tip fly line, with ultra-low stretch performance
• Built with ultra-low stretch ConnectCore Technology for the maximum in sensitivity, control and performance
• Powerful, easy casting design makes distance easy
• Supplied with a selection of 15’ interchangeable tips
• Welded loops on both ends of each tip for fast rigging
RIO’s VersiTip II is a powerful, easy casting interchangeable tip fly line designed for the traveling angler. Built with RIO’s ultra-low stretch ConnectCore Technology, each line comes with a selection of interchangeable tips that allow anglers to switch tips as fishing and water conditions change. A unique mending and handling section at the back end of the head enables anglers to mend effectively and control the way the fly fishes at range. Ultra strong, slim welded loops on both ends of each tip makes for super-fast rigging.
Each line is packaged with four 15ft tips:
Floating – F
Intermediate (1.5 – 2ips) – I
Type 3 Sink (3 – 4ips) – S3
Type 6 Sink (6 – 7ips) – S6
• RIO 15’ Sink Tips
- DualTone- Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- Front Welded Loop- A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging.
- Density Compensation - Adds a denser material to the thin tip of a sinking line (or sink tip), which ensures the line sinks straight.
Rio Intouch Versitip II
|ITIP7||WF7||VERSITIP II WF7 Float + 4 Tips||250gr||35ft||100ft||Straw/Light Green||£189.99|
|ITIP8||WF8||VERSITIP II WF8 Float + 4 Tips||289gr||35ft||100ft||Straw/Light Green||£189.99|
|ITIP9||WF9||VERSITIP II WF9 Float + 4 Tips||334gr||35ft||100ft||Straw/Light Green||£189.99|
|ITIP10||WF10||VERSITIP II WF10 Float + 4 Tips||385gr||35ft||100ft||Straw/Light Green||£189.99|