Guide Flyfishing Digital Marketing Assistant
Guide Flyfishing is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our expanding team. Working closely with the Marketing Manager to optimise the digital positioning of Guide Flyfishing’s brands, and support our continued growth. This role provides an opportunity to directly and immediately impact the development of our consumer base and increase engagement across all digital channels. The ideal candidate will bring proven digital marketing and content creation skills, together with a knowledge of Fly Fishing to hit the ground running.
- Contribute to the strategy, development and planning of Guide’s overall digital offering across platforms.
- Strategize, plan and implement smaller marketing campaigns independently for targeted topics and short-term goal
- Creation of marketing copy, (Landing pages, product info pages and blog content)
- Delivery and execution of email campaigns.
- Support the creation of digital content (Social Media, Website, Email campaigns etc.)
- Devise strategies to increase traffic to the website.
- Familiar with WooCommerce / WordPress.
- Experience in managing Mailchimp campaigns
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, content development, channel strategy and best practice.
- Confident with Google Analytics reporting.
- Good understanding of fly fishing and the related industry
- A vigorous understanding of content in different forms
- Very close attention to detail & high calibre of literacy skills
- 2+ years as a Digital Marketing assistant
- Degree level or equivalent education preferred (marketing focus preferable)
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communicator
- Thrive from creativity
- Goal and outcome orientated
Full-time (Location flexible)
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected],
Closing dates for applications 1.5.2021