Rio InTouch Trout Spey line
Rio InTouch Trout Spey lineNEXT →
THE PERFECT, ALL-AROUND LINE FOR ANGLERS USING TROUT SPEY RODS with ultra-low stretch performance
• Ideal for two-handed Trout Spey rods, and single-handed rods
• Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum performance
• Works perfectly with tapered leaders, VersiLeaders and light tips
• Loops on each end for fast rigging
• Integrated running line – no loops to catch
The INTOUCH TROUT SPEY line is a very easy casting, short head style line for anglers using light two-handed trout Spey rods, and regular single-handed fly rods (just check the grain weight to match). Each line is built on RIO’s ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum sensitivity, and is built with a seamlessly integrated running line for ease of use. Anglers can attach regular leaders or VersiLeaders to the front, and these lines are perfect for nymph and indicator rigs, soft hackles and small streamers.
To match to a single handed rod subtract three sizes to achieve max potential. For example for use with a 5wt single hand use size 2, 6wt use size 3 and so on.
- EasyID - RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop- A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.
InTouch Trout Spey
|SKU||SIZE||TYPE||HEAD WEIGHT||HEAD||TOTAL||COLOUR||Price||Stock||Next Due|